Monday, February 4, 2013

i'll still imagine that we're gettin' down right now

i started dating this new guy...and i really like him...

but it also has made me miss the last boy i cared for a little more so...

i have also been horny as FUCK for the past two days. all this making out with new guy and not going any further. sexual frustration. but it's also pretty hot.

so horny, in fact, that i considered going balls to the wall tonight. i wanted to text new guy and say "hey watcha doin tonight?" and if he said "oh nothing..." my next text would say something like "want to make out a shit ton?"

i really almost did that.

but then i evaluated my motives. and i realized that about 50% of me wanted this because i like this guy.

but the other 50% is hurting over previous guy, wants to get over him. AND is horny as fuck.

as soon as i knew the ratio of my motives i also knew it wasn't fair to new guy. my wanting to be with him needs to be about him and the fact that i like him and care about him in order for me to feel right about it in my heart. otherwise i'm just objectifying him.

but dear god I'm horny as fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment