Friday, January 11, 2013

the freedom of allowing

In his arms...I keep thinking about when and how this will be. About having my naked body intertwined with his. About the warmth of skin on skin. Of his mouth moving all over me. Just having his way with my body. Of his back and my hands exploring him with abandon. I want his mouth on my mouth. I want him touching me everywhere. Exploring my body. I want him I want him...
I want to breathe heavily beside his ear as he fingers me and I want to moan when he makes me orgasm. I want my hips pressed into his and my breasts on his chest. I want the weight of my body to blanket him. I want to let go of sexual repression, fear, shame, insecurity, and be free in exactly the way that I am. I want to lose the sensical notion of myself while immersed in his arms and his kisses. I want him along with his heart and the unnerving way I have come to care for him. I want all of this with him because it would mean something. Because I have let him into my heart and he still accepts me. I want him to know me. I want the freedom of allowing him to know me as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment